Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos Spain S.A. (ATOS ES) - Spain
Atos Research & Innovation (ARI) is the R&D hub for emerging technologies and a key reference for the whole Atos group. With more than 28 years of experience in running Research, Development and Innovation (RDI) projects, we have become a well-known player in the EU context. Our multidisciplinary and multicultural team has the skills to cover all the activities needed to run projects successfully, from scientific leadership to partnership coordination, from development of emerging technologies to the exploitation of project outcomes, with a strong focus on dissemination, innovation adoption and commercialization.
- José Lorenzo (male) is the Head of the Manufacturing, Retail and Environment (MRE) Market in Atos Research & Innovation (ARI) and former E&U Market Manager also in ARI. He has a Telecommunication Engineer Degree (Master of Science) and specialty of TELEMATICA (Data Transmission) by the Faculty of Technology in the University of Vigo (Spain). Jose has 15 years experience in EU funded projects.
- Miguel Ángel Esbrí (male) is the Head of GEO Lab. He has a Master Degree in Computer Sciences Engineering from the Jaume I University in Castellón, Spain. He is specialised in Geo-Spatial technology and Web Services.
- Mario Núñez Jiménez (male) has a Degree in Computer Sciences Engineering from the Polytechnic University in Madrid, Spain. He is specialised in J2EE server side developments, databases, XML technology and Web Services. He is working at ARI in projects for the European Commission.
- Jorge López (male) got his degree in Economic sciences at the University of the Basque Country and holds a Master Degree in Information Technologies (Basque Country Technology Centre, 2000) and a Master Degree in GIS management (Unigis Girona, 2012).
- Daniel Rodera (male) has a Degree in Geography from the Autónoma University in Madrid, Spain. He holds a Master Degree in Advanced Methods and Techniques for Geographical Research (UNED, Spain) and a Master Degree in Management and Development of Multi-platform Applications (Ávila University).
Atos Integration S.A.S (ATOS FR) - France
Atos operates in two IT domains:
- Business Enabling: to address our customer’s business objectives and stakes and support their Top Line growth: competitive positioning, innovation, time-to-market. Atos strengths rely on our strong industry expertise, allowing us to be an industrial partner and on our key offerings, verticalised by industry.
- Foundation IT: to address our customers general IT objectives enabling them to achieve TCO reduction through levers such as standardization, agility, XaaS solutions, while providing transparency and predictability. Atos strengths rely on our Global factories and tooling, our Global delivery model and best shoring approach, our Cloud service investment, and our high end-to-end ‘build - design - operate’ delivery ability.
- Tarek Habib (male) is a program management expert. He has a PhD in satellite image processing, and he lead a number of Earth Observation projects for the account of the European Space Agency and the French Space Agency.
- Fanny Martin (female) has a master’s degree in computer science and applied mathematics (INP-ENSEEIHT, France, 2015). She has experience in the following fields: Big Data, Earth Observation data and processing platform.
- Thierry Caminel (male) is at Atos one of the expert in distributed, scalable and service-oriented software architecture. As technical architect, Thierry has designed distributed software architecture, partionned storage system, network protocol, REST/SOAP services, solution using federation of Message Oriented Middleware (MoM) world-wide distributed, system based on rules, Complex Event Processing system, Data processing system.
- Stéphane Colzy (male), holding a Master of Computer Science Applied to Earth Sciences, he is an expert in scientific data processing pipelines and related technologies. Stéphane has relevant experience in the following fields as an architect and designer:
- Big Data, Distributed Computing and data orchestration, radiometric spatial data simulation and EO data processing
- Dynamic Web Mapping applications related to the processing and visualization of geophysical data.