Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100,000 employees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Atos Spain S.A. (ATOS ES) - Spain
Atos Research & Innovation (ARI) is the R&D hub for emerging technologies and a key reference for the whole Atos group. With almost 30 years of experience in running Research, Development and Innovation projects, we have become a well-known player in the EU context. Our multidisciplinary and multicultural team has the skills to cover all the activities needed to run projects successfully, from scientific leadership to partnership coordination, from development of emerging technologies to the exploitation of project outcomes, with a strong focus on dissemination, innovation adoption and commercialization.
- José Lorenzo (male) is the Head of the Manufacturing, Retail and Environment (MRE) Market in Atos Research & Innovation (ARI) and former E&U Market Manager also in ARI. He has a Telecommunication Engineer Degree (Master of Science) and specialty of TELEMATICA (Data Transmission) by the Faculty of Technology in the University of Vigo (Spain). Jose has 15 years experience in EU funded projects.
- Miguel Ángel Esbrí (male) is the Head of GEO Lab. He has a Master Degree in Computer Sciences Engineering from the Jaume I University in Castellón, Spain. He is specialised in Geo-Spatial technology and Web Services.
- Mario Núñez Jiménez (male) has a Degree in Computer Sciences Engineering from the Polytechnic University in Madrid, Spain. He is specialised in J2EE server side developments, databases, XML technology and Web Services. He is working at ARI in projects for the European Commission.
- Jorge López (male) got his degree in Economic sciences at the University of the Basque Country and holds a Master Degree in Information Technologies (Basque Country Technology Centre, 2000) and a Master Degree in GIS management (Unigis Girona, 2012).
- Daniel Rodera (male) has a Degree in Geography from the Autónoma University in Madrid, Spain. He holds a Master Degree in Advanced Methods and Techniques for Geographical Research (UNED, Spain) and a Master Degree in Management and Development of Multi-platform Applications (Ávila University).
Atos Integration S.A.S (ATOS FR) - France
Atos operates in two IT domains:
- Business Enabling: to address our customer’s business objectives and stakes and support their Top Line growth: competitive positioning, innovation, time-to-market. Atos strengths rely on our strong industry expertise, allowing us to be an industrial partner and on our key offerings, verticalised by industry.
- Foundation IT: to address our customers general IT objectives enabling them to achieve TCO reduction through levers such as standardization, agility, XaaS solutions, while providing transparency and predictability. Atos strengths rely on our Global factories and tooling, our Global delivery model and best shoring approach, our Cloud service investment, and our high end-to-end ‘build - design - operate’ delivery ability.
- Tarek Habib (male) is a program management expert. He has a PhD in satellite image processing, and he lead a number of Earth Observation projects for the account of the European Space Agency and the French Space Agency.
- Fanny Martin (female) has a master’s degree in computer science and applied mathematics (INP-ENSEEIHT, France, 2015). She has experience in the following fields: Big Data, Earth Observation data and processing platform.
- Thierry Caminel (male) is at Atos one of the expert in distributed, scalable and service-oriented software architecture. As technical architect, Thierry has designed distributed software architecture, partionned storage system, network protocol, REST/SOAP services, solution using federation of Message Oriented Middleware (MoM) world-wide distributed, system based on rules, Complex Event Processing system, Data processing system.
- Stéphane Colzy (male), holding a Master of Computer Science Applied to Earth Sciences, he is an expert in scientific data processing pipelines and related technologies. Stéphane has relevant experience in the following fields as an architect and designer:
- Big Data, Distributed Computing and data orchestration, radiometric spatial data simulation and EO data processing
- Dynamic Web Mapping applications related to the processing and visualization of geophysical data.