After the first eighteen months of the project, some of the most relevant articles of previous Newsletters have been gathered in a new extra issue.
This extra issue contains a summary of the six consortium meetings that have taken place during this period. In addition, this issue includes the following articles:
- Tracking seabirds shows their incredible journeys
- Tracking sea turtles: ready for the next wave of technology
- AFB, a public Agency dedicated to the conservation of marine biodiversity
- CLS, 30 years of satellite-based data collection
- EO Big Data Intelligent Processing
- Take the oceans to the Clouds
- The role of the EO4wildlife Advisory Board
Finally the newsletter summarizes the list of attended events.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter in order to receive new editions of the project newsletter!